People always say: “The eyes are the window into the soul (or at least the mind)”. Do you want to grab others’ attention at the first sight? It’s time to learn how to bring out the charm in your eyes! Instead of put a thick makeup on the eyes, the majority prefer a simple and natural makeup.
Not only emphasizes your natural beauty, but it also creates a strong impression on the people you’re facing with. In this post, we love to offer ‘natural eye makeup step by step’. With this tutorial, you can keep your natural look. It’s easy to follow!
Maybe you’re a type of girl who doesn’t like complicated thing (so do I); that’s why a complex makeover is not a good choice. But, with a natural eye makeup, you don’t need to waste time, and you can do it in an easy and simple way. Ok, let’s bring the fresh and young look out!
Tutorial for Simple Natural Eye Makeup
Eye Makeup – Step by step:
- To achieve a natural look after doing makeup, at first, use brown eyeshadow to cover your eyelids. Pick one shimmering color to make your eyes glow and shiny. Here, we highly recommend the soft undertones brown.
- Begin using a light color to hide the eyelids’ surface. Remember to focus on the inner half of the lid, and then, blend the gold shimmery to the outer area of the lid.
- If you want to create a depth for your eyes, apply some dark colors to the crease of the upper eyelids. The dark tone makes your eyes bold, intense, and dramatic.
- Then, use a light brown hue to soften the dark color as well as uniting with other colors. By doing this step, you’ll get a great combination for your natural eye makeup.
- Apply the same color to the lower and around the outer corner of the lower lash line.
- Highlight the lower lash line to create a soft yet bold look in your eyes
- Finally, draw a thin line to the upper lash line with black eyeliner. Don’t forget to curl the lashes and use mascara.
- Remove the old makeup and clean the face with the cleanser. Then, apply moisturizer, concealer, powder foundation, and bronzer to the face.
- In case you don’t like bronzer, just use blush instead. Blend the color onto your cheekbones.
- Don’t forget to do the makeup for your lips with a nude lipstick.
- Apply a small amount of shimmering blush onto the center of your lower lips.
Now, you have a natural look for your face and eyes. See how fresh you are? With these bold eyes, you can enchant everyone.
Fill the Form 4868 Online on PDFLiner: https://pdfliner.com/form_4868